CODESPRING is looking for a skilled person willing to undertake the role of Human Resources Manager in our team! As it is a key position, field experience and managerial stamina are important for taking on this journey. Fluency in Hungarian and English are a must. Adaptability, resourcefulness and open-mindedness would also place you on the shortlist.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we would definitely like to hear from you!
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- B.S. and / or M.S. in Human Resources or related fields;
- At least 3 years experience in HR;
- Experience in management;
- Experience in IT related HR processes is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Empathetic, open minded person;
- Good analytical / synthetical thinking;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- Good English skills (both written and oral) are mandatory;
- Hungarian language skills is a must have.
- Updating and redrafting existing recruitment policies / identify new sources for qualified candidates, implementation of recruitment processes in concordance with the company recruitment plan;
- Elaborates the annual team building plan, organizing internal company team building events for employees;
- Maintaining relationships with students and Universities – Coordination of internal Mentoring Program for students: internships, common projects, professional supervision / BSc and MSc dissertations, professional trainings and workshops, practice for students – along with project managers;
- Elaborate employee’s training and performance improvement plan; identifying training needs of personnel in collaboration with the management, post – training performance monitoring and evaluation;
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Implementing and revising the company’s compensation program and employee motivation & reward system in order to increase the motivation level of employees, recommending new benefit system to management;
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program;
- Nurture a positive working environment enhancing the internal communication between employees, develops strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labor force trends;
WHAT WE OFFER
- attractive benefits package
- flexible working hours
- open-minded, young team
- permanent professional development
- pleasant, modern working place in a green area working place
Codespring is a software development and outsourcing company from Romania, Cluj-Napoca, active on the global market.
We develop custom solutions or add-ons covering the entire life cycle of a complex software development project, from requirement analysis & specifications, architecture design or implementation, to testing, validation and support. Having +18 years of activity, Codespring offers added value through business process know-how and technical expertise, with a wide industry experience and the capability to fine-tune any cooperation.
For details please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org