How to Start a Mobile Development Project?
Your idea can be brought to reality with the right mobile development team. Codespring has experienced a few of the promoted best practices and how tos in order to turn your mobile development project into a robust mobile solution. From mobile project definition, to development team selection, cooperation fine-tuning and process control, our experts are ready to explain and assist you during the process.
- Define your mobile development project:
- Contour your mobile development idea and set your priorities;
- Examine if mobile development should be done near shore or offshore;
- Should the mobile development be subject to consistent changes, try the agile method and ask for prototyping;
- Use the same document when asking for mobile development offers and quotations;
- Choose the right mobile development partner:
- Write down the essential selection criteria (industry / technology / consultancy capability / communication language / required HR / interview availability / team continuity, etc.);
- Ask for price and technical quotes, ask for references, plan a visit and make a trial project;
- Set a post-trial project analysis and highlight lessons learned; Take a decision.
- Fine tune the mobile development cooperation:
- Establish and communicate the responsibilities of all mobile development stakeholders;
- Choose the mobile development method that serves your goals;
- Set the route for development and specialized teams collaboration;
- Define the way in which the teams will be formed;
- Delimitate each party’s contribution to the projects infrastructure;
- Control the mobile development process:
- Build and follow the mobile development plan;
- Schedule stand-up meetings, weekly status reports and appoint a constant contact person;
- Highlight potential issues and communicate them in order to get them solved.
Looking forward discussing your mobile development ideas and projects, let’s get in touch via email@example.com