Ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we would like to hear from you!
If you want to become an expert in testing web services, server backend and hardware processes of electric car chargers and bank ATMs developed for our Client from Austria during the development process,
Codespring is hiring Software Tester, with 1 year experience in software testing.
We provide software to our customers which helps them to implement the best feature-set available on the market.
The testing team is involved in ensuring that the product is compliant with the application design, also is responsible for ensuring that all release builds of products pass their respective test plans in entirety during the development process.
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of software testing experience including: Installation, Platform, Localization, Functionality, System, Regression and Usability testing (is a plus);
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile testing methodology is also a plus;
- Experience in writing effective test cases;
- Experience in maintaining bug reports using Jira and perform Regression testing when bugs are fixed;
- Unix and SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in working as a team member of a larger development team is beneficial;
- Good English communication skills (both written and oral) are mandatory, Hungarian is a plus;
- Sharp – minded, fast learner, motivated person.
- Writing test cases and report all non conformancies to other relevant project members;
- Responsible for ensuring product compliance with the application design;
- Responsible for validation of the implemented features, ensuring that they match the requirements;
- Responsible for developing detailed test procedures;
- Responsible for reporting and tracking bugs using bug reporting and tracking tools;
- Maintain bug database and perform Regression testing when bugs are fixed;
- Ability to execute test plans and maintain execution log for each test run;
- Real experience with manual testing is a must, experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Demonstrate effective analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details;
- Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting release time frames;
- Collaborating with team members, sharing knowledge with others.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Open-minded, young team
- Permanent professional development / QA entry training
- Professional and language trainings
- Team-building activities
- Long term cooperation
- Pleasant, modern, green area working place in Cluj-Napoca.
Please send us your application to the following email address: