CODESPRING is looking for an experienced Test Lead to join our Cluj-Napoca team. We are on a mission to deliver best quality code and bullet proof software products.
Take this chance to upgrade yourself and prove your stamina in the software development testing cycle.
- Test leading experience of 1 up to 2 years across the full testing cycle
- At least 3 years working experience with testing
- Tester mind-set (thinking out of the box)
- Successful software testing experience with: Linux, JIRA, Scrum methodology
- Skillful in: test planning, including people, facilities and schedules; testing enterprise web applications, mobile app testing; defining complex test cases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Resourceful team management capabilities
- Fluency in Hungarian and English (spoken and written) are mandatory
- Self-motivated, independent person, always having customers in focus
- Detailed oriented and analytic thinking, first-class organization competencies
It would be a PLUS
- SDLC and Agile testing methodology
- SQL knowledge
- Test automation framework (e.g. Selenium)
- Load test tool (e.g. JMeter)
- Coordinates the planning, monitoring, and controlling of the testing activities and tasks
- In collaboration with other stakeholders, defines the test objectives, the test policies, strategies and plans
- Drafts out the test estimates and facilitates the deployment of the needed resources.
- Recommends whether test automation is suitable, and is capable of planning the tasks, choosing the tools, and preparing the testing team
- Discuss with the development teams in order to have a more effective testing process
- Coordinates the anatomy, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites
- Secures correct configuration management of the Testware and traceability of the tests
- Prepares and manages test environment before and during test execution.
- Schedule the tests for execution, monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapts the test plan and compensates as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly, cool working community in Cluj-Napoca
- Attractive remuneration and earnings
- Flexible working hours
- Open-minded, young team
- Continuous technical proficiency development
- Professional and foreign language trainings
- Team-building activities
- Long term cooperation
About the company
CODESPRING is a software development and outsourcing company from Cluj-Napoca, Romania, active on the global market. We develop custom solutions and add-ons covering the entire life cycle of a complex software development project.
We provide exquisite services of software development, software outsourcing, software testing, IT Outsourcing, IT Security, customer assistance and mobile development.
When it comes to people at CODESPRING, our vision is simple: we want to be the most motivated, high performing team of software engineers in Romania.
Fancy about this role? Send over your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org