“Spotting Talent” at TDC 2011
Starting tomorrow, on the 19th and until the20th of May 2011, Codespring invites you to our corporate stand at TDC (Targul de Cariere / “The Careers Fair “) Cluj-Napoca Edition 2011. Location: Casa de Cultura a Sudentilor (Student’s Hall Cluj-Napoca).
The event is being organized by Rețeaua TdC ltd and its Partners, with the support of European Social Fund POSDRU 2007-2013. It aims to create a context where people in search for a job can meet potential employers and find out more about the present openings.
Codespring will again communicate the current opportunities for IT&C graduates and professionals. However, whereas you are an entry level software engineer or an expert we expect you to stop at our stand and find out more about our company and its’ team.
Java Software Developer
Key Account Manager / Software Services
Junior Smartphone Developer
Junior Software Tester (Software Quality Assurance)
C# Software Developer
SQA – Software Tester
Tips for a successful meeting at the fair remain the same:
• Prepare your updated Résumé;
• Bring a few hardcopies with you;
• State your career objective;
• Note all your hard and soft skills;
• If you have already targeted your desired company, prepare a customized “Letter of Intent” to leave at the stand;
• Prepare some questions for the HR representatives;
• …and most important: be fresh and friendly!
Codespring is actively looking for talented people to join its team. It’s up to you to stand out and leave a good impression.
See you tomorrow at the TDC fair!