“Spotting Talent” at TDC 2011, Autumn Edition
Starting tomorrow, on the 13th and until the 14th of October 2011, Codespring invites you to our corporate stand, no. 39, on the 1st floor, at TDC (Targul de Cariere / “The Careers Fair “) Cluj-Napoca 2nd Edition 2011. Location: Casa de Cultura a Sudentilor (Student’s Hall Cluj-Napoca).
The event is being organized by Rețeaua TdC ltd and its Partners, with the support of European Social Fund POSDRU 2007-2013. It aims to create a context where people in search for a job can meet potential employers and find out more about the present openings.
Codespring has many novelties that may be of interest:
- New modern headquarters – so that you can enjoy your environment and let your brain work at full speed; 29, Frunzisului street building has a nice panorama and provides a cozy software development nest;
- New projects – so that you can prove your creativity and mark new achievements; latest technologies and methodologies are to be implemented under the coordination of our team leaders;
- New jobs – so that you have your own place in our team and grow along; read carefully each job description and try to find the one that best suits you.
Whereas you are an entry level software engineer or an expert we expect you to stop at our stand at TDC and find out more about our company and the team. Since the attendance at the fair will be assured by our colleague from the Human Resource department, feel free to ask all you need about our corporate culture, about our recruitment and selection process and about your career development plan at Codespring. We love people who are curious about their potential future workplace and we encourage an open attitude.
If you visit the stand, you will be able to learn more about the current openings listed below:
- Junior .Net / C# developer
- SQA – software tester
- Junior software developer (Java / C#.Net / C, C++)
- Junior Smartphone Application Developer
- QA – tester (German speaking)
All roles are important for us, therefore please take your time in checking each job description and the way we undertasnd work at Codespring.
Tips for a successful meeting at the fair remain the same:
- Prepare your updated Résumé;
- Bring a few hardcopies with you;
- State your career objective;
- Note all your hard and soft skills;
- If you have already targeted your desired company, prepare a customized “Letter of Intent” to leave at the stand;
- Prepare some questions for the HR representatives;
- …and most important: be fresh and friendly!
Codespring is actively looking for talented people to join its team. It’s up to you to stand out and leave a good impression.
See you tomorrow at the TDC fair!