“Spotting Talent” campaign continues!
On the 20th and 21st of October 2010, Codespring invites you to our corporate stand at TDC (“Targul de Cariere”) Cluj-Napoca Edition; location: Iulius Mall
The event is being organized by Foreground, an ingenious local private career consulting company. It aims to create a context where students, new graduates, and other career seeking persons can meet their potential employers.Codespring will again communicate the current opportunities for fresh IT&C graduates and for experienced IT&C specialists. However, whereas you are a student or a senior software engineer we expect you to stop at our stand and find out more about our company and its’ team.
Tips for a successful meeting at the fair remain the same:
- Prepare your updated Résumé;
- Bring a few hardcopies with you;
- State your career objective;
- Note all your hard and soft skills;
- If you have already targeted your desired company, prepare a customized “Letter of Intent” to leave at the stand;
- Prepare some questions for the HR representatives;
- …and most important: be fresh and friendly!
Codespring is actively looking for talented people to join its team. It’s up to you to stand out and leave a good impression.
See you at the TDC fair!