Hiring Now: HR Officer
Codespring team is growing and we are looking to hire a colleague for the HR Officer position. The role will involve you in direct projects with both internal teams and external partners. Should you be a proactive, energetic and organized person, this role is for you!
Strong written and verbal communication in Romanian and Hungarian are mandatory for our HR Officer.
Proven experience of min. 1 year in an administrative role is a plus and we would like to discover more about you. You are welcome to read the details of the job in the following lines.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- BSc / MSc degree (preferably HR, Business Administration or related field)
- 1+ year previous work experience in an administrative role
- Good interpersonal communication and tactfulness
- Highly organized, disciplined person, with outstanding attention to details and analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication in Romanian and Hungarian is a must
- At least intermediate English proficiency
- Excellent Microsoft Office user, with focus on Excel and Outlook
|· Approachability||· Planning and organizing|
|· Attention to details||· Problem solving|
|· Interpersonal savvy||· Dealing with ambiguity|
|· Customer focus||· Integrity and trust|
- Runs process and data administration in collaboration with the external partners and service suppliers (payroll, health and safety, medical, ISO)
- Manages employee data, documents and systems
- Creates HR analytics and reports
- Participates in planning and delivering the new employee onboarding process
- Takes part in the implementation of local HR policies
- Works on planning, organizing and evaluating the company events
- Offers high quality operational and administrative support to the HR Manager and HR team in various tasks
- Efficiently communicates and collaborates with all the administrative departments (Management, Finance, Marketing, IT)
- Assists colleagues with specific HR admin related requests
- Creates and maintains a customer focus environment and attitude towards internal customers and external partners
- Competitive salary package and attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open-minded, friendly colleagues
- Cozy working place and many company events and activities
If the position captured your interest, please send your updated English CV (other than Europass format) to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.