Hiring Now: UI Developer
Codespring is looking to hire a talented UI Developer willing to join our team! If you have strong technical skills with a creative streak and are interested in developing an exciting UI development career along with a strong team of software engineers this job is for you.
Fluency in both English and Hungarian will help you blend in the international teams of developers.
All the details about the role are presented in the lines below.
What we expect
- Proven experience with coding and developing websites and web and mobile applications using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best results
- Experience with creating code to customer’s personalized needs and requirements
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Motivated to create top-performing interfaces
- Visual design programs proficiency
- Demonstrated interest and education for UI development trends and design technologies
- BSc / MSc degree (preferably Computer Science / Mathematics – Informatics) is required.
- Professional experience of at least two years and good English skills.
- Hungarian is an advantage.
Expected Key Competencies:
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Peer Relationship
- Problem Solving
- Standing Alone
- Technical Learning
- The UI developer is responsible for coding and implementing the adequate user interaction experience and aesthetics of diverse web and mobile applications, web business pages and digital user interfaces.
- One of the UI developer’s main preoccupation is to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces
- The UI developer will be in charge with the testing and assessment of completed applications, websites and software in order to enhance user experience
- The UI developer will cooperate directly with back-end web developers and programmers, with product managers and marketing teams in order to conceptualize designs and set-up project plans
- Competitive salary package and attractive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open-minded, friendly colleagues
- Cozy working place and many company events and activities
If the position captured your interest, please send your updated English CV (other than Europass format) to the email@example.com email address.