Codespring as a software development and outsourcing company has its vision to build great strategic partnerships and to provide high quality expertise and efficiency for full software development life cycle.
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose and store information about you when you interact or use our Websites, or use the contact form to submit any questions or inquiries.
The SOFTTECH SRL company having its registered office at 29 Frunzisului Street, 400664 Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania, is the data controller in line with information gathered, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal data”).
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect personal data at our websites in two ways:
(1) directly from you:
● Personal data that you provide by filling the contact form on our website which include: your name, email address, phone number, your company website address, your interests or any other information you’re providing by filling the message box;
● If you contact us for job application or for any other reason, we may keep a record of that
(2) indirectly through our website’s technology:
● Our website collects personal data about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
● Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Our websites include links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for such third parties’ sites or programs. Please check Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn privacy statements
before using and providing any information to such third parties’ sites
SCOPE WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) Information gathered directly from you we use:
● To provide you with information you request.
(2) The Information collected indirectly through our website’s technology we use:
● To administer our Website, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
● To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
● As part of our efforts to keep our Website secure.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
As we described above we use your personal data only where required for specific purposes. Information you provide to us when you send messages through the contact form we need in order to respond to inquiries and provide customer service, which is justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring proper communication with you.
Monitoring your use of our systems is justified on the basis of our legitimate interests of avoiding non-compliance and protecting our reputation and for ensuring that you receive an excellent user experience and our networks and information are secure.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and make it more effective.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Access to your personal data will be limited to those employees who have a need to know the information for the purposes described in this privacy statement, which may include personnel in Security, HR, IT, Legal, Finance, Corporate Investigations and Internal Audit.
Our company does not rent or sell the information collected to anyone. The information collected may be shared and disclosed in the following limited circumstances:
● To vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers and information technology providers.
● To law enforcement, or other government authorities, or third parties (within or outside the jurisdiction in which you reside) as may be permitted or required by the Romanian national laws or legal provisions of any jurisdiction that may apply.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measure to protect all the personal data we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements taking into account the risks associated with the categories of
personal data and the processing we undertake.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal data is stored by us on our servers located in Romania.
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes for which the information is collected, and to comply with imposed legal obligations.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Those rights include:
● Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we holds personal data of you and, if so, obtain information on and a copy of those personal data.
● Request rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
● Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that we no longer process your personal data.
● Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
● Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that we only process your personal data in limited circumstances.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR OFFICES
Please note that when you visit our office at 29 Frunzisului Street, 400664 Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, Romania, your image could be captured on CCTV or other access management systems in case such CCTV and access management systems are active, for security and safety purposes.
Processing is justified on the basis of our legitimate interests for ensuring access control in our building.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy you can contact us at:
UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. These updates, will take effect from the date of issue, please check back regularly.