System Architecture is an essential aspect of any software powered system. The system architecture is a conceptual model that will specify the structure, the behavior and the different views of a system.
The following aspects will be considered:
- Use cases
- RS (Requirements Specifications)
- FS (Functional Specifications)
- Test Plans
2. Addressed Requirements
- Multilayered architecture
- Multitier architecture
- Distributed application architecture
- Cloud Based Architecture
- Plugin component based applications
- Integration with 3rd party elements
- Interactions with hardware
- Design Patterns
- UI (User Interface) Mockups
As the complexity of developed systems is increasing, at Codespring we try to make it as perceivable as possible. Therefore we have also grouped four main systems architectures:
- Desktop applications system architecture;
- Web applications system architecture;
- Mobile & embedded system architecture;
- Cloud services / middle ware system architecture.
Complex system architecture will involve minimum two of the systems stated above. Each system will be linked to another one through an interface. Choosing or building the right interface can be the crucial aspect of a project.
Going through this process over and over again, Codespring system architects strive to master each software development project from the conceptualization phase.
The customers gain insight and control over the entire process. It is an additional guarantee that the design and the effective work goes into the desired direction.