Objective C development
Derived from the C++ programming language, Objective C has some clear advantages for developments on iOS and MacOS. The expertise of working with Objective C has resulted in sound solutions and performing applications.
When is it advised to work with Objective C and why?
- You need to achieve maximum performance for iPhone, iPad, Apple products
- You are searching rapid solutions for iOS and MacOS
- Objective C is the native programming language for iOS and MacOS (OS X)
- It is simpler than C++ and is easier to learn
- It allows dynamic typing and dynamic loading
Objective C is the right option for:
- MacOS (OS X)
iPhone SDK, CoCoa, CoCoa Touch
Good to know
Objective C is a strict superset of C. Dating since the 80’s, Objective C is a general purpose, object-oriented programming language that incudes Smalltalk style to the C programming language. Currently it is used mainly for OS X and iOS, their APIs, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch.
Codespring software engineers find Objective C easy to use and reliable for high performance applications developed for iOS and MacOS. The possibility to compile any C program with an Objective-C compiler and to freely include C code within an Objective-C class is an opportunity for the seasoned developer.