Codespring Mentees Join the SISY 2019 Conference
We are proud to inform you, that once again, a few projects prepared by our mentees during the Codespring Mentor Program will be present at the IEEE 17th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics (SISY 2019) that will be held on September 12-14, 2019 in Subotica, Serbia.
The goal of SISY 2019 symposium is to offer researchers an opportunity to extend the existing scientific relationships all over the world in the field of Intelligent Systems. The roganizers hope that researchers and lecturers working at various institutions find common research areas at the conference so that they can cooperate on bilateral or international projects.
Codespring mentors and mentee students have been successfully attending the scientific symposium during the last years. We are glad that the this year topics were found interesting by both our students and coordinators.
We will be heading to Subotica on September 11 and will be prersenting the accepted scientifgic works. We will reveal more just after the event.
For the time being let’s see what will be on the conference topic palette.
- Computational Intelligence: Machine Learning, Genetic Algorithms, Neural Nets, Fuzzy Systems, Fuzzy and Neuro-Fuzzy Control, Knowledge Based Systems, Expert Systems
- Intelligent Robotics: Control, Flexible Arm Control, Perception and Recognition, Reasoning, Learning, Robotic Systems, Human-Robotic Interaction, Service Robots, Surgery Robots, Machine Vision
- Intelligent Mechatronics: Sensing and Sensor Data Fusion, Motion Control, Intelligent Actuators
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems: Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Production Planning and Scheduling, System Simulation, Rapid Prototyping, Concurrent Engineering, Virtual Reality
- Informatics: The Web, Business & Digital Culture, Databases, Design & Graphics, Digital Audio, Video and Photography, Hardware, Home & Office, Networking & Sys Admin, Operating Systems, programming, Science & Math, Security Software Engineering, Healthcare Informatics, Teaching Informatics, Informatics in education process
- Applied Mathematics
These are all very interesting topics and cover a vast array of subjects and issues that need software solutions.
Another important announcement is the planned release of a special edition of Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. It will be compiled from the extended versions of SISY papers.
Many thanks to our colleague – drd. Sulyok Csaba who is carefully overseeing the good organization of this delegation.
We will be back soon with more information and after-conference report.