Human resources management training
Between 16th February – 9th March 2010 one of our colleague from the HR department participated at a HR manager training, the following aspects were discussed:
- coordination of HR activities
- eleboration and monitoring of HR politics
- elaboration of HR strategies / procedures
- monitoring the costs of human resources
- monitoring the working relations inside the company
- motivational instruments in HR
- evaluation technics in HR
- conflicts mediation
IC Consulting’s training provided innovative skills, behaviors and strategies for recruiting employees, reducing employee turnover, promoting employee development and retaining a talented, flexible and diverse workforce.
Our colleagues can use the practical advice from our human resources management training seminars to create an environment that fosters professional satisfaction and encourages employee development—a crucial component to help ensure that our company has a true and sustainable competitive advantage.
Also, we have been discovered new approaches and techniques for training employees and building organizational unity.