Junior software developer jobs available at Codespring │ Softech, the 25 years old software development team from Transylvania in Cluj-Napoca, Târgu-Mureș and Odorheiu Secuiesc.
We are a strong community of software development professionals delivering full software development lifecycle for leading global tech companies and business organizations. Start your career now and enjoy the beauty of working on high-quality software products and solutions.
About The Junior Software Developer Role and The Project
You will join our team in order to grow professionally with us. You will be on boarded, subject to your skills and speed of learning on multiple projects.
Good to Have as A Junior Software Developer:
- BSc degree (preferably in Computer Science / Mathematics – Informatics) or ongoing MSc studies
- General software development and software design knowledge (OOP, OOD)
- Introductory knowledge about one of the following: web development, mobile development, backend services
- Basic understanding about collaborative tools: e.g. Git.
The Languages You Should Speak
- English will be the main working and communication language
- Hungarian would be a plus
The Important Skills Needed For The Junior Software Developer
- Open to learn
- A friendly attitude
- Perseverance and desire to succeed
- Tech savviness
Your Life At Codespring Matters
We consider that your personality and intellectual background are highly valuable for building an ever stronger software development community at Codespring │ Softech. That is why we are open to meet you and customize your career plan with us. All you have to do is to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org