small banner
Home » News

CeBIT 2013: CODESPRING REVIEW


CeBIT 2013 had a good impact on Codespring’s business perspectives. Celebrating the 12th Romanian national participation at CeBIT, we were proud to be among the 19 companies that have showcased their IT&C services and technical expertise at the digital world flagship event. Between the 5th and 9th of March, 2013, in Hannover, Germany, we had the chance to meet new potential customers and to exchange ideas with peer companies from other regions.

“International business was clearly center-stage,” declared Frank Pörschmann of the Deutsche Messe Executive Board on Saturday, the 9th of March, at the close of CeBIT 2013 in Hannover. “A share of visiting trade professionals that rose to 84 percent, strong participation from more than 120 countries, and the most IT executives and purchasing directors the event has seen for some time, made CeBIT 2013 the best event in years. The last five days in Hannover have been devoted to international business and networking.”

According to the CeBIT2013 after show report, around 2,500 meetings were set in the framework of the CeBIT Match & Meet matchmaking service; with 13,000 members registered from around the world, Match & Meet distinguishes as one of the most valuable global business networks in the ICT community. Codespring has also joined the CeBIT Match & Meet service and it proves to be an effective business tool.

Another interesting fact about this year edition is that from the 4,000 companies attending the event, about 200 companies were start-ups with new, creative and powerful ideas. Frank Pörschmann, Deutsche Messe Executive Board declared: “CeBIT has never been as young as this year! This allowed them to lay a solid foundation to rapidly grow their business.”

Exhibitors from 70 countries presented their services and products to a more professional audience, as the CeBIT reports show an 84% figure for professional visitors during the week. As about 84% of the visitors are from Germany and the remaining 16% is split between Europe (62%) and rest of the world, we can say that if you are looking for building partnerships with German companies, CeBIT is the right place to do it.

As this year, Poland was the partner country at CeBIT, 183 Polish companies attended the event. It was interesting to learn more about their vision and approach, as the Polish ICT market is the largest among the new EU members, at €15 billion.

The Romanian Government assigned a total of EUR 180 000 to sponsor Romania’s presence at CeBIT 2013. In order to promote the Romanian IT&C industry, RomaniaIT booth hosted on the 6th of March 2013 the RomaniaIT party. A total of 250 special guests had the chance to learn more about Romania, taste Romanian wines and traditional food specialties and to meet Romanain IT&C specialists.

The companies representing Romania at CeBIT 2013 were: Accesa, Ambo, Arhivio Data, Arobs, Avaelgo, Class IT Outsourcing, Codespring, Evoline, Feper, Fortech, Green Soft, ISDC Romania, Nexus Electronics, Pentalog Romania, RINF Outsourcing Solutions, Ropardo, RomSoft, Stratum Enclosures and Transilvania Software. They are mainly software services providers and Cluj Napoca is very well represented in this sample group.

Codespring is a software development and outsourcing company from Romania, Cluj-Napoca, an active promoter of the idea of excellence in the Romanian IT industry. During 15 years of work in full software development life cycle, Codespring grew expertise in various industries and has checked some beautiful success stories.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •