Digital Székely Land Conference 2018
Codespring is happy to be an official gold partner of Digitális Székelyföld Konferencia (The Digital Székely Land Conference) In October 2018. This year, the digital caravan comes back to Odorheiul Secuiesc (Székelyudvarhely) between 18 – 19 October under the wings of IT Plus Cluster as a main organizer.
The conference is targeting active regional companies, the local administrations and education institutions interested in developing their digital skills and presence.
The 6th edition of the regional conference in Székely Land puts a focus on cybersecurity and data collection. In order to fully cover the interests of the participants, the main themes are:
- d!security –business and users online security,
- d!SME’s –the digitization of small and medium enterprises and their digital future,
- Smart&green –smarti cities and digital pole centers,
- Research & Development – regional researchers will show case different IT applications,
- Gadgets – the ever astonishing products of the digital world
- d!education – the future of education in the digital world
- TECH talks – where technology experts share their experiences with cluster members
Digitális Székelyföld Konferencia (The Digital Székely Land Conference) is the meeting point of all active businesses, academia, public administration and professionals in order to foster the development of this region. The efforts of this event go in the direction of setting up new partnerships and fruitful collaborations that represent the values and characteristics of the region. The aim is to step in the global digital market with the particularities and capabilities that the cities of the Székely Land region have.
The conference takes a tour of the region by inviting the technology experts and researchers of the ITC sector to present innovative business models and solutions to specific issues.
Codespring was happy to be able to be present in the conference program and as a gold partner of the event. In a nutshell the conference will host for 3 days, more than 60 expert talks, to more than 350 participants and is supported by 10 partners.