Between the 10th and 14th of November 2015, Münich Messe hosted the 40th edition of Producronica – the leading trade fair for electronics development and production. In close relationship with the software enginnering sector, Productronica is making room for innovation and is giving visitors a unique overview of the entire value chain in electronics production.
In a nutshell
To sum up what Productronica means we may note: future technologies, industry trends, growth markets, investment decision-makers, industry experts from around the world.
It ranges from technology and components to software and services. Productronica allows precision placement within specific area of expertise. In addition, bundling the entire sector for electronics manufacturing at a single location increases its appeal to visitors and opens up a diverse range of highly interesting prospects
Productronica 2015: New Structure
The new cluster structure of productronica 2015 makes it even easier to be at the right place at the right time. It also ensures that visitors have a unique overview of the entire value chain for electronics production at all times. To make it easier to stay oriented and communicate with your target group, we have broken the fair down into five new clusters, i.e. PCB & EMS, SMT, Cables, Coils & Hybrids, Semiconductors and Future Markets.
The clusters cover the following categories:
- PCB & EMS cluster: PCB and other circuit carrier manufacturing; Electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- SMT Cluster: Component mount technology; Soldering and joining technology for PCBs; Test and measurement, quality assurance; Product finishing; Production subsystems; Production logistics and material-flow technology.
- SEMICONDUCTORS Cluster: Semiconductor manufacturing; Display manufacturing, LEDs and discrete devices; Photovoltaics manufacturing; Micro-/nano-production; Cleanroom technology; Materials processing.
- CABLES, COILS & HYBRIDS Cluster: Technologies for cables processing and connectors; Coilware production; Hybrid component manufacturing.
- FUTURE MARKETS Cluster: IT to Production, Industry 4.0; Technologies for batteries and electrical energy storage; Organic and printed electronics; 3D printing, additive manufacturing.
This new structure will be rounded out by a sector for Overall Production Support, which covers services and products that can be used in all clusters.
Romania at Productronica 2015
Romanian delegation at Productronica 2015 aimed at setting up new cooperations between Romanian and European specialized companies. The intense activities of ARIES (Romanian Association for Electronics and Software) to promote Romanian technical skills and potential are coming to fruition.
The commitment to a min. 10% growth of the Romanian ICT exports in 2015, has been followed through due to the dilligencies of the managerial team. More information on the outcome of this event and QIV/2015 actions will follow.