Summer Internship and Mentoring at Codespring
In order to join the ranks for the Codespring Summer Internship and Mentoring programs, Codespring team has organized a workshop at the Babes-Bolyai University from Cluj-Napoca, on the 14th of March 2013. We were happy to meet you in such great number and to find out that the offered programs are already sought after.
This year intriguing new and old themes are awaiting your skills and brain muscles! The Internship opportunity is open for students attending the Faculty of Mathematics – Informatics from the Babes Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca and for the students attending the Faculty of Automation and Computer Science or the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology from the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca. This year’s summer internship program will focus on the following themes:
- Server-side Java technologies and Java web applications – a program where you will practice the usage of Java technologies for server-side software and web application development
- Smartphone apps (Android, iOS, PhoneGap) – you will be involved in the development, design and testing of Smartphone mobile applications.
- Liferay platform – you will understand how you may create enterprise web applications using the Liferay portal platform.
- C# / C++ development – you will practice the creation of estimations and schedules for the construction industry based on 3D models of a building created in various modeling applications.
- SNMP-based applications – you will find more about the management of network devices through the SNMP protocol.
As for the Mentoring program in 2013, it foresees three main activities:
- Preparatory courses for 1st year IT&C students;
- Practical workshops for IT&C students;
- The Codespring Credit System.
In order to find out more about each of them please visit our Career section at the following links:
You are also invited to write us and learn more about each possibility at firstname.lastname@example.org