Ready to take your career to the next level? If so, we would like to hear from you!
If you want to become an expert in testing intelligent home automation system solutions developed for our Client from Germany prior to their release,
Codespring is hiring Senior Software Tester, with 3 – 4 years real experience in software testing.
We provide software to our customers which helps them to implement the best feature-set available on the market.
The testing team is involved in ensuring that the product is compliant with the application design, also is responsible for ensuring that all release builds of products pass their respective test plans in entirety prior to their release.
What we expect:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science;
- at least 3-4 years of successful software testing experience including: Installation, Platform, Localization, Functionality, System, Regression and Usability testing;
- knowledge of SDLC and Agile testing methodology is a plus;
- experience in maintaining test plans and test logs in TestLink,in writing effective test cases;
- experience in maintaining bug reports using Jira and perform Regression testing when bugs are fixed;
- experience in working as a team member of a larger development team is beneficial;
- good English communicational skills (both written and oral) are mandatory, Hungarian is a plus
- sharp – minded, fast learner, motivated person.
- writing test plans, test cases and report all non-conformances to other relevant project members;
- responsible for ensuring product compliance with the application design;
- responsible for ensuring that all release builds of products pass their respective test plans in entirety prior to their release;
- responsible for developing detailed test procedures;
- responsible for reporting and tracking bugs using bug reporting and tracking tool;
- maintain bugs database and perform Regression testing when bugs are fixed;
- ability to execute test plans and maintain execution log for each test run;
- ability to report and track defects using defect reporting and tracking tool;
- real experience with manual testing is a must, experience with automated testing is a plus;
- demonstrate effective analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details;
- demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting release timeframes;
- collaborating with team members, sharing knowledge with others.
What we offer:
- competitive salary package
- flexible working hours
- open-minded, young team
- permanent professional development
- professional and language trainings
- team-building activities
- long term cooperation
- pleasant, modern, green area working place in Cluj-Napoca.
Please send us your application to the following email address: